teamjo17 Index du Forum
teamjo17
Voici le forum TeamJo17 qui parlera du serveur minecraft mais aussi d'autre jeux auxquels vous jouez :D

teamjo17 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Chase Rice Dirt Road Communion Album ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    teamjo17 Index du Forum -> concour -> les vidéos des participants
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ernijdeann

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Chase Rice Dirt Road Communion Album Répondre en citant

Chase Rice Dirt Road Communion Album > bit.ly/25eajoj

"PBJ's,,,&,,,PBR's",,,,,,CCommercial,,,,performance[edit]Country,,,As,,,MeView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,4Rice,,,,J"Every,,Song,,I,,Sing",,,,Rice,,3:02,,12Personnel[edit]."The,,,Little,,,Things",,,,,,Rice,,,Kelley,,,2:18,,,4Dirt,,,,Road,,,,Communion,,,,is,,,,an,,,,album,,,,by,,,,American,,,,country,,,,music,,,,artist,,,,Chase,,,,RiceDuring,,high,,school,,and,,college,,,however,,,he,,put,,much,,more,,of,,his,,time,,and,,energy,,into,,sports,,,playing,,linebacker,,on,,the,,University,,of,,North,,Carolina,,football,,teamFollow,,,,us,,,,iTunes,,,,and,,,,discover,,,,new,,,,iTunes,,,,Radio,,,,Stations,,,,and,,,,the,,,,music,,,,we,,,,loveRice,,,,Hubbard,,,,Kelley,,,,3:09,,,,11"Whoa",,,,C,,,,Name,,,,Artist,,,,Time,,,,Price,,,,,,,,1,,,,Dirt,,,,Road,,,,Communion,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,3:36,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,2,,,,The,,,,Little,,,,Things,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,2:18,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,3,,,,Pbj's,,,,&,,,,Pbr's,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,3:17,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,4,,,,Room,,,,205,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,5:29,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,5,,,,Pop,,,,a,,,,Top,,,,Off,,,,(Good,,,,Time,,,,On),,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,2:48,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,6,,,,Shades,,,,of,,,,Green,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,3:34,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,7,,,,You,,,,Ain't,,,,Livin',,,,Yet,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,3:01,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,8,,,,Country,,,,Boy's,,,,Kryptonite,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,3:09,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,9,,,,Every,,,,Song,,,,I,,,,Sing,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,3:02,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,10,,,,Only,,,,a,,,,Country,,,,Girl,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,3:33,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,11,,,,I,,,,Like,,,,Drinking,,,,,Cause,,,,It's,,,,Fun,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,3:13,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,12,,,,Shakin',,,,the,,,,Wheels,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,3:38,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,13,,,,Jack,,,,Daniel's,,,,&,,,,Jesus,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,4:41,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,14,,,,Happy,,,,Hour,,,,(Worktape),,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,7:43,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,14,,,,Songs,,,,Customer,,,,Reviews,,,,Love,,,,it!!!!,,,,,,,,by,,,,OnlyACountryGirlCan,,,,Literally,,,,obsessed,,,,with,,,,this,,,,cd,,,,&,,,,now,,,,all,,,,my,,,,friends,,,,are,,,,too!,,,,Great,,,,music,,,,to,,,,jam,,,,out,,,,to,,,,no,,,,matter,,,,what,,,,your,,,,mood,,,,in!,,,,Chase,,,,did,,,,amazing,,,,cant,,,,wait,,,,to,,,,hear,,,,more,,,,from,,,,this,,,,up,,,,and,,,,coming,,,,artist!,,,,Great,,,,music!,,,,,,,,by,,,,Kimberly2134,,,,I,,,,can,,,,listen,,,,to,,,,this,,,,CD,,,,all,,,,day,,,,,every,,,,day,,,,and,,,,never,,,,get,,,,tired,,,,of,,,,it!,,,,Great,,,,artist,,,,who,,,,deserves,,,,more,,,,recognition!,,,,Awesome,,,,Album,,,,,,,,by,,,,Emtchick109,,,,I,,,,love,,,,this,,,,album,,,,by,,,,Chase,,,,Rice!,,,,Great,,,,songs!,,,,Fantastic,,,,voice!,,,,I,,,,highly,,,,recommend,,,,this,,,,album!,,,,Biography,,,,Born:,,,,September,,,,19,,,,,1986,,,,in,,,,Asheville,,,,,NCGenre:,,,,CountryYears,,,,Active:,,,,'10sNorth,,,,Carolina-raised,,,,country,,,,singer,,,,and,,,,songwriter,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,grew,,,,up,,,,listening,,,,to,,,,Garth,,,,Brooks,,,,and,,,,other,,,,singers,,,,who,,,,reshuffled,,,,and,,,,updated,,,,country,,,,music,,,,into,,,,something,,,,closer,,,,in,,,,line,,,,with,,,,pop,,,,in,,,,the,,,,1990s.Dirt,,,Road,,,Communion,,,Studio,,,album,,,by,,,Chase,,,Rice,,,Released,,,March20,2012(2012-03-20),,,Genre,,,Country,,,country,,,rock,,,bro-country,,,Length,,,59:14,,,Label,,,Dack,,,Janiels,,,Producer,,,Chad,,,Carlson,,,Brian,,,Kelley,,,Chase,,,Rice,,,Jesse,,,Rice[1],,,Chase,,,Rice,,,chronology,,,Bring,,,on,,,Summer,,,(2011),,,Dirt,,,Road,,,Communion,,,(2012),,,Ready,,,Set,,,Roll,,,(2013),,,Singles,,,from,,,Dirt,,,Road,,,Communion,,,"Only,,,a,,,Country,,,Girl",,,Released:,,,February,,,21,,,,2012,,,"How,,,She,,,Rolls",,,Released:,,,April,,,3,,,,2013,,,^,,,,Matt,,,,Bjorke,,,,(May,,,,22,,,,,2014)Ignite,,,the,,,NightView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,5It,,was,,released,,on,,March,,20,,,2012,,via,,Dack,,Janiels,,RecordsTo,,preview,,and,,buy,,music,,from,,Dirt,,Road,,Communion,,by,,Chase,,Rice,,,download,,iTunes,,now"I,,,,Like,,,,Drinking,,,,,Cause,,,,It's,,,,Fun",,,,,,,,CiTunes,,,,for,,,,Mac,,,,+,,,,PC,,,,Dirt,,,,Road,,,,Communion,,,,Chase,,,,Rice,,,,View,,,,More,,,,by,,,,This,,,,Artist,,,,Open,,,,iTunes,,,,to,,,,preview,,,,,buy,,,,,and,,,,download,,,,musicIt,,showcases,,Chase,,Rice,,as,,a,,talented,,stylist,,with,,a,,conversational,,,charming,,singing,,ability,,and,,the,,ability,,to,,connect,,with,,both,,tempo,,and,,ballads,,in,,a,,way,,that,,makes,,Chase,,Rice,,his,,own,,artist,,and,,not,,a,,carbon,,copy,,of,,anyone,,else,,past,,or,,present,,and,,that,,,my,,friends,,,is,,a,,true,,mark,,of,,an,,artist,,ready,,to,,burst,,into,,stardom.".[2]Follow,,,us,,,on,,,AppStoreIgnite,,,the,,,Night,,,(Party,,,Edition)View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,2AllmusicRice,,,J,,,Apple,,,iTunes,,,Shop,,,and,,,Learn,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Mac,,,iPad,,,iPhone,,,Watch,,,TV,,,Music,,,iTunes,,,iPod,,,Accessories,,,Gift,,,Cards,,,Apple,,,Store,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Find,,,a,,,Store,,,Genius,,,Bar,,,Workshops,,,and,,,Learning,,,Youth,,,Programs,,,Apple,,,Store,,,App,,,Refurbished,,,Financing,,,Reuse,,,and,,,Recycling,,,Order,,,Status,,,Shopping,,,Help,,,For,,,Education,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Apple,,,and,,,Education,,,Shop,,,for,,,College,,,For,,,Business,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,iPhone,,,in,,,Business,,,iPad,,,in,,,Business,,,Mac,,,in,,,Business,,,Shop,,,for,,,Your,,,Business,,,Account,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Manage,,,Your,,,Apple,,,ID,,,Apple,,,Store,,,Account,,,iCloud.com,,,Apple,,,Values,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Environment,,,Supplier,,,Responsibility,,,Accessibility,,,Privacy,,,Inclusion,,,and,,,Diversity,,,Education,,,About,,,Apple,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Apple,,,Info,,,Job,,,Opportunities,,,Press,,,Info,,,Investors,,,Events,,,Hot,,,News,,,Legal,,,Contact,,,Apple,,,More,,,ways,,,to,,,shop:,,,Visit,,,an,,,Apple,,,Store,,,,call,,,1-800-MY-APPLE,,,,or,,,find,,,a,,,reseller"Jack,,Daniels,,and,,Jesus",,,,Rice,,Kelley,,Amanda,,Flynn,,4:41,,16More,,,Images,,,Edit,,,Release,,,Sell,,,This,,,Item,,,Chase,,,Rice,,,‎–,,,Dirt,,,Road,,,Communion,,,Label:,,,Artist,,,Revolution,,,‎–,,,none,,,Format:,,,CD,,,,Album,,,Country:,,,US,,,Released:,,,2012,,,Genre:,,,Folk,,,,World,,,,&,,,Country,,,Style:,,,Country,,,Tracklist,,,1,,,Dirt,,,Road,,,Communion,,,3:36,,,2,,,How,,,She,,,Rolls,,,2:58,,,3,,,The,,,Little,,,Things,,,2:18,,,4,,,PBJ's,,,&,,,PBR's,,,3:18,,,5,,,Whoa,,,3:16,,,6,,,Room,,,205,,,5:30,,,7,,,Pop,,,A,,,Top,,,Off,,,(Good,,,Time,,,On),,,2:49,,,8,,,Shades,,,Of,,,Green,,,3:34,,,9,,,You,,,Ain't,,,Livin',,,Yet,,,3:01,,,10,,,Country,,,Boy's,,,Kryptonite,,,3:10,,,11,,,Every,,,Song,,,I,,,Sing,,,3:02,,,12,,,Only,,,A,,,Country,,,Girl,,,3:33,,,13,,,I,,,Like,,,Drinking,,,,Cause,,,It's,,,Fun,,,3:13,,,14,,,Shakin',,,The,,,Wheels,,,3:39,,,15,,,Jack,,,Daniel's,,,&,,,Jesus,,,4:41,,,16.1,,,Happy,,,Hour,,,(Worktape),,,3:52,,,16.2,,,(silence),,,0:30,,,16.3,,,Kiss,,,My,,,Ass,,,3:21,,,Companies,,,,etc"Only,,a,,Country,,Girl",,,,Rice,,Hubbard,,Kelley,,Dickerson,,3:33,,13 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    teamjo17 Index du Forum -> concour -> les vidéos des participants Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006